Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Furry Friends :)

During my time here in Thailand, I have made friends with some of the pets of the big house...Kyle's uncle's house, that is. We spend a lot of time over there just chilling out. It is vacation after all. So I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce to you the furry friends I've made...as well as those that have evaded me. -_-

There’s a lovely little black kitty who is basically my best friend. She used to be a stray cat and super BOSS, but now she’s older and she decided she’d retire from her living on the streets days and find a nice house to live out the rest of time in. So she found this one. I pet her a lot so she likes me. Every time I’m on the couch, she’ll meow a bunch, then hop up on the couch next to me and curl up into a little ball by my side. She’s a fidgety sleeper at times, so sometimes she be moving around a lot and ultimately roll over so that she’s on her back with her front paws up and one leg just sprawled on me. She’s a strange kitty, but I like her.


She also has this thing about shoulders. She REALLY likes to climb on to people's shoulders and just dangle her arms over the side of their back. She couldn't do that in these pictures while I was leaning against a couch, so she settle for the next best thing.

Silly kitty...

All curled up :)

Then there’s this adorable dog, who is just a little ball of fur and energy and happiness. She is a perpetual smiler…seriously, look at this photo I took and you’ll see what I mean. She’s always wagging her tail and ALWAYS running around ready for someone to play with her. She’s a house dog, and the floors are slippery, but she’s testing the limits of her ability to grip the floor with her sharp turns and quick sprints. She’s so tiny and light, her long hair makes her seem bigger than she is and I just want to steal her away in my bag and take her away. SUCH a cutie.


That is DEFINITELY a smile. And she smiles ALL THE TIME.



This was the first photo I took...and she photobombed it :P Then she ran away to play with Grey Kitty who's like her best friend. Then she came back and I took the two you see above.

Then there’s Grey Kitty, who is a spacey fidgety type of kitty. She (or he? We don’t actually know) is scared of strangers and even if you aren’t a stranger it takes a long time for this one to warm up to you. Sometimes she lets you pet her for a couple seconds, and then she jumps as if she just realized what was happening, and then quickly scampers away. She a part Persian variation of some sort, so she looks like she has a perpetual displeased frown on her face all the time. But she’s just a kitten, maybe five months old…and though she’s not tiny like a young kitten, she still has this obvious innocence and newbie cautiousness about her. It’s really adorable…but I wish she’d let me pet her more.


She's always suspicious of me, so she's always looking back at me to make sure I'm trying to chase her. ...I may or may not have done that a couple times.

But in general she likes to look out the window...any window in the house...that's how she spends her days.


Looking out another window...

She noticed me taking a picture of her...

And off she goes to run away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment